Aug 3, 2015

Happy travels


54623625623 34 Lovely cat superman emoji download #.2 cat emoji

This is my 2nd post today...


hello my friends!
It's new release day at My Whimsical Little World, 
and you know what that means?
Yes!
A fabulous new digital image!

I hope you will pop over to the blog and take a look and  leave them a comment or two.
I'm here to share a card I made for My whimsical little world.
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.
Be Sure to check out the DT Gals Crafty makes this week for more inspiration with this week's super cute new releases! 

This image is  "Happy Travels".
I colored my image with markers and I stamp this cute cat from Little meow stamp set
rest is from my stash




10 komentari:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is sweet and such a very pretty card Kitty.

gr karin

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a pretty card! Such happy colors.

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Kitty, lovely colours.
Pauline
x

Veerle said...

Nice card Kitty, hugs Veerle

ike said...

Such a sweet card :-) I hope that her Kitty is going with her on the travels ?? :-D

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page

JenniferD said...

Great Image and colored beautifully the background papers work perfectly

marion said...

what a sweet image and lovely card, lots of hugs, Marion

Anonymous said...

Amazing Fiki x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Predivna
pozdrav Tamara

*Vicki* said...

So adorable! :) Love the balloons in the background!!