Sep 3, 2015

kitties


Hello my friends!
There is a new Challenge at 
Hanna and Friends blog challenge.
I'm sharing with you my  project 
I made for Hanna and Friends.
Hanna and Friends

The theme is :craftpaper

Our design team have created some wonderful creations.
I hope you will pop over to the blog 
and take a look and  leave them a commentor 
even join us in the new challenge.

On my card I used cute cats from Little meow stamp set,
stamp sentiment and bow
rest is from my stash


See you my friends 
Take care 

Cards und more 14.09.

Word Art Wednesdays 08.09.

Crafty cardmakers 05.09.

Get creative 06.09.

Incy wincy designs 05.09.




11 komentari:

ike said...

Oh, that is just divine !!! I would never have thought of using the kitties in that way..... BRILLIANT :-D

Hugz
IKE xxxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute, cute, and more cute! I love kitties! What an adorable card with all those kitties!

Karen Letchworth said...

Ahhh......what a super cute card! Thanks so much for sharing these sweet creation with us this week in our challenge. I just love it, and look forward to seeing more of your cards.
Have a blessed week!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Anonymous said...

Super cute, love those kitties xx

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Preslatke mice mace

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Awww... your kitties are so cute. I love how they are peeking out from all over.

*Vicki* said...

AWE!! So sweet with the kitties!! :) Makes me smile!

JenniferD said...

How good is this and love the upside down Kitties!

Natalie said...

Very cute kitty card! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week, hope you'll join us next week for our 200th challenge!!

Crafty Pearly said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours. Thank you so much for joining us at Incy Wincy Challenge Blog this week. Hugs Traci DT xx
Visit me at http://craftycrested.blogspot.co.uk

Anja said...

What a cute Card :) Thanks for joining us at Cards und More!!
Anja