Sep 14, 2015

monday favorites










Hello friends!
Do you now what day is it?
Monday! It's time for monday favorites!
To be honest I'm little lost with days,dont know which day is it I'm always one day ahead. hahaha


First sad news,
my very dear butterfly punch is broken
I'm going to cry.
a92890063538d204558d7864d7769a19 Lovely stray cats gifs emoticons cat emoticons cat emoji
For this butterfly punch I was saving few months.
I bought it on e bay before three years ago.
my hubby try to fix it but its broken and cannot be fixed



I love halloween!
Unfortunately here in Croatia isn't popular.
Don't know why. 
So this monday is all about halloween!


Paper Cats: Our sleek family of construction paper cats is the purr-fect project for little Halloween crafters.:

Halloween Cookies
 :

3de5634536c8f5615c021dc130aa7b11

8e3ecf5134ab20ee96f94b18c7969459

How-to-make-Perfect-Caramel-Apples-lilluna.com-caramelapples-caramel-apple

4690720db4dd7cbf5789066b5efdf52e





See you my friends
Image du Blog mamietitine.centerblog.net






6 komentari:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, those kitty shoes are so fun!! And yum - the Halloween treats look so delicious!! I'm sorry your butterfly punch broke :( Happy Monday!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

ike said...

Oh Nooooo !!! :-( So sorry about your punch :-(
I love all your Halloween pictures - they don't do it here in Greece either :-(
Just LIV those kitty bootees - I would sure like some of those :-D

Hugz

IKE xxx

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

:( ošo gricić, budem ti ja sad gricala, kaj ne vićeš :*

brenda said...

Hello Kitty, I just tried to comment on your wedding card but the link is not working so came down to this one and all your Halloween photos. Such a shame the lady changed her mind on the wedding card as it's really lovely.

B x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I love Halloween! Thank you for sharing all these great Halloween things. I am so sad about your punch! That is a great punch and I know you use it all the time.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Well you've had a run of bad luck, Fiki! The punch was well loved and used - so sorry this happened. I think it's time your luck turned around! I enjoyed looking at all of the Monday favourites - because there are so many cats! Awesome picks!