Chatting Charlie.

THIS IS MY 2nd POST
I WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF YOU CHECK MY
 1st POST HERE
THANK YOU

Hello!
I have card to share.
On my card I use  Chatting Charlie.
Thats me and this is Coffee the cat.
LOL


Be sure to pop by to shop,there are so many adorable digital stamps
 and I saw some sale is going on !
and don't forget to share
 your Little Blue button creations on facebook page.


And we have new challenge!

≽ܫ≼

Thank you for visiting my blog today!
Have a meowy day! 
Happy crafting!
❤  

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous...you're a nice couple!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! What a fabulous image!! You colored it beautifully!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Fiki.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Fiki, such a fabulous image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I love how you colored your kitty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card...beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  7. a great card love the colouring
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card, Fiki! Ha ha, yeah I always have one cat with me too when I am at the laptop :)
    xoxo, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that they make a stamp that could pretty much be you!!! Just need to add in a few more cats :) Beautiful work :)

    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.

❤